Global Anabolic HCG 5000iu 10 vials
ChemicalHuman Chorionic Gonadotropin
Human Chorionic Gonadotropic Hormone or HCG is a glycoprotein that has the ability to mimic the action of luteinizing hormone (LH). HCG is readily found in pharmacological and black markets. Typically, this hormone is found in pregnant women and is released from the placenta after implantation. However, you may find that his drug is still used in the treatment of cryptochism, which is a term for the absence of one or both testicles in the scrotum. It is also used to treat weight loss, low testosterone levels, and some cases of female infertility.
HCG is used by steroid users on a regular basis. The use of steroids, especially strong ones such as Deca Durabolin and Anadolon, suppresses the natural production of testosterone for a long period of time, after stopping or stopping the use of steroids, natural testosterone production begins, but very slowly, it can take from 8 months. up to a year for testosterone to reach its pre-cycle level. This is why athletes and bodybuilders use HCG in conjunction with anabolic steroids to enhance and provide effective recovery.
The basic principle of HCG is that it is considered an external source of LH, it signals the testes and stimulates them to produce more testosterone, which leads to an increase in the natural production of natural testosterone levels.
In bodybuilding, perhaps only one property of gonadotropin is appreciated - an increase in the secretion of sex hormones (testosterone) by the testes. As a result, gonadotropin is used as an agent for the prevention of testicular atrophy and as a component of PCT.
The use of HCG for anabolic purposes is not justified and is dangerous to health. Chorionic gonadotropin is less effective than anabolic steroids, as a result of which, to obtain a good effect, it becomes necessary to use it in large doses (more than 4000 IU per week), which can cause irreversible disturbances in the physiological axis of the body. hypothalamus-pituitary-testicles. In this regard, many articles speak negatively about HCG, forgetting about its true purpose.
The use on the course and PCT
In bodybuilding, the use of chorionic gonadotropin is justified and even necessary during the course of anabolic steroids to prevent testicular atrophy. At the same time, its use is safe, since the dose of the drug is much lower, in addition, chorionic gonadotropin allows you to eliminate some of the side effects of anabolic steroids, as well as preserve the gained muscle mass. HCG is of particular importance if the course of steroids is longer than 6 weeks or large doses are used. In this situation, chorionic gonadotropin does not interfere with the work of the hypothalamus-pituitary-testicles axis, and most importantly, it allows the testicular function to be preserved.
Less commonly, chorionic gonadotropin is used as part of post-cycle therapy. Many believe that it should be given before PCT, as HCG can interfere with recovery during post cycle therapy.
A relatively recent study was published by the British scientist-endocrinologist A.T.V. Simeons, which states that chorionic gonadotropin can be used for weight loss in order to preserve muscle mass. The scientist believes that gonadotropin programs the hypothalamus to use up fat stores, while the muscles remain protected from catabolism. Simeons recommends using small (and therefore safe) doses of HCG - 125 IU daily on a low-calorie diet - less than 1500 kcal per day. This diet is practiced in many specialized weight loss centers. It should be noted that during this course it is necessary to consume a sufficient amount of protein and vitamins.
- If the duration of the course does not exceed 5-6 weeks, 1 drug is used in small doses, then there is no need for gonadotropin. With a course duration of more than 6 weeks (8-12 weeks), the dosage is overestimated, 2 or more drugs are used: at least the last 3-5 weeks of the course, 2 injections of gonadotropin per week of 250-500 IU are performed to prevent testicular atrophy. The introduction is stopped after almost complete elimination of the anabolic drug, then post-cycle therapy is started. With multi-month courses, gonadotropin is administered continuously, 3-5 weeks after 1-2 weeks (it is necessary to take a break of at least 1-2 weeks to prevent desensitization). According to the latest scientific data, this scheme is considered optimal, since it allows you to preserve the function of the testicles and contributes to the most complete recovery after the course.
- If HCG has not been used for a long or "heavy" course, then it must be included in post-cycle therapy, but then it should be used only at the beginning of PCT. The blast protocol is most often used according to the book by William Llewellyn, supported by clinical trials (The Health Restoration Program), according to which hCG is recommended to be used as part of post-cycle therapy at 2000 IU, every other day for 20 days to restart the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular arc; such a scheme is highly discouraged in the absence of complications.
- The only reliable indicator of the work of the drug is the corresponding indicator of H-HCG, for which the corresponding blood test is done.
- It is not recommended for weight loss and anabolic effect.
This drug has a very low rating for side effects, however it does come with side effects as it has the ability to increase testosterone levels. Here are some of the side effects you may experience:
- Swelling of the hands or feet.
- Abdominal pain and swelling.
- Weight gain.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Allergic reaction.
Be aware that overdose of this drug can occur if abused. LH addiction can lead to conditions with low testosterone levels. This drug (HCG) is available in 5000 IU vials per vial. If you are interested in selling HCG for bodybuilding use, you can find it in our online store.
Before ordering and starting to use HCG, you MUST consult with your doctor. We also ask you to be aware that this drug may cause some side effects, some of which can be life-threatening. If you notice any troubling symptoms, you should see your doctor. In some cases, it is necessary to stop taking the drug for a while. You should also tell your doctor if you are taking these medications with other medications. This will help the doctor prescribe the correct treatment and help avoid unpleasant side effects.