Global Anabolic Winstrol Depot 50mg
Winstrol is the brand name for the anabolic steroid stanozolol. It is a DHT-based steroid developed by Sterling Winthrop Laboratories. This anabolic steroid is marketed in injectable form under the name Winstrol Depot. This drug has an anabolic rating of 320 and an androgenic rating of 20, which means it has androgenic traits but is mild for most users.
Without a doubt, Winstrol has powerful anabolic properties in terms of enhancing performance for athletes and general recovery, it increases protein synthesis and increases nitrogen retention in muscles, thereby increasing the rate of recovery and providing a better anabolic atmosphere for your body. It can also increase the number of red blood cells, thereby enhancing oxygenation of the whole body.
Another benefit that should be mentioned is that Winstrol has the ability to lower levels of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). A decrease in such globulin will lead to an increase in free testosterone circulating in the body. Therefore, you may find that some bodybuilders may combine Winstrol with other anabolic steroids during the off-season to increase the effectiveness of such steroids. This anabolic steroid can also inhibit glucocorticoid hormones, which are responsible for the catabolic state of the body.
Winstrol Depot is a well-known anabolic steroid, produced in the form of injections based on the active ingredient - stanazolol. A distinctive feature of the drug is that the active ingredient is dissolved in a water base, and not in oil, like most other steroids. This gives the steroid a sufficiently high biological activity and immediate effect after the introduction of the drug into the body. The duration of the steroid's action is no more than eight hours. Its use gives positive results in increasing the physical performance of an athlete, in the formation of an attractive muscle relief. Due to the main component of the anabolic stanazolol, the liquid is not retained in muscle tissues, the level of estrogen is within normal limits.
Athletes and bodybuilders use Winstrol Depot's gentle, fast-acting effects when preparing for upcoming sports or championships. The drug is recommended for use by both beginners and more experienced athletes. The steroid has low androgenic activity, but regular injections can harm the female body. In order to avoid the consequences of virilization, women should refuse to take this anabolic.
Positive effects from the course
- Muscle relief. If the dosages are observed, it practically does not cause an increase in muscle volume, rather, on the contrary, it gives relief to the muscles of the body, forms a venous pattern, and enhances the reduction of the fat layer.
- Removes accumulated fluid from the body. Effective in eliminating excessive cell hydration.
- Increased appetite.
- The growth of the strength potential and endurance of the body.
- Active fat burning effect.
- Globulin levels decrease.
In a fairly short time, athletes manage to increase their performance and endurance. Winstrol Depot is one of the effective steroid preparations for athletes in track and field disciplines and other sports, where the development of physical indicators without a pronounced increase in muscle mass is considered a priority. The Winstrol Depot price is quite acceptable for many athletes. The positive result from its use makes the drug in demand in sports circles.
Winstrol is not the ideal anabolic steroid for weight gain. Although it has a high anabolic rating, it doesn't add much bulk. Most bodybuilders use it in drying cycles and love its ability to maintain great strength during periods of low calorie intake.
The dosage for athletes and bodybuilders ranges from 25-50 mg every other day. Some bodybuilders may take 50 mg daily for optimal results for 6-8 weeks. For use by women, the usual dose is 20 mg every 3-5 days.
Winstrol Depot brings with it some side effects that every user should be aware of, but for a healthy adult male, they are somewhat controllable. Here are some of the side effects and how to avoid or manage them, if possible:
- As mentioned earlier, Winstrol has low androgenicity, however androgenic side effects such as acne, body hair growth and baldness are possible. It can also lead to virilization in women.
- Increased cholesterol levels are a serious side effect of Winstrol. Therefore, it is recommended that you lead a healthy lifestyle and take omega-3-rich medications to increase your HDL levels.
- This drug suppresses the natural production of testosterone. It is recommended to skip it with a well-planned PCT.
- This drug is hepatotoxic, as it is an A C17-aa anabolic steroid, so it can lead to an increase in liver enzymes.
Women are not advised to take Winstrol Depot due to androgens, which can cause virilization. If necessary, athletes are allowed to do one injection per week, observing the strict dosage of 50 mg. Neglect of warnings and overestimation of the dose of the drug can lead to coarsening of the voice, profuse hair on the face and body, and a male-type physique. In addition to all of the above, women experience frequent headaches, hormonal changes, high blood cholesterol levels, liver dysfunction, and high blood pressure.
- Winstrol injection can become painful after injection due to the water-based compound.
- Do not drink alcohol while using Winstrol.
- The use of such a drug should not exceed 8 weeks.
- Some liver protectors should be used to help cleanse the liver.
Before ordering and starting to use Winstrol, ALWAYS consult with your doctor. We also ask you to be aware that this drug may cause some side effects, some of which can be life-threatening. If you notice any troubling symptoms, you should see your doctor. In some cases, it is necessary to stop taking the drug for a while. You should also tell your doctor if you are taking these medications with other medications. This will help the doctor prescribe the correct treatment and help avoid unpleasant side effects.